2013年1月10日星期四

Introduction





Hi ! My name is Yifan Wu and i come from East China, a city that near Shanghai. I am a transfer here since March and this is my first year as a sophomore. Although studying pre-business right now, i plan to major in Finance. In my leisure time, i love to traveling around and i have been to U.K, Thailand and Japan, I am especially eager to go to those exotic countries like Egypt, Brazil and Spain. I believe that Traveling is a good way to experience life, which is also an old saying in China. Apart from that, i also like to take pictures as the beauty is a moment and i prefer to enshrine the beauty. I love watching movies,too. I think watching movies can really release the heavy burden from academic life. For me, i strongly recommend 'The pulp fiction'. I love the way the director expressed his distinct thoughts in the movie. 
This is me ! Hope to make friends with you :)

没有评论:

发表评论