2013年1月22日星期二

Micro Project 1


Asymmetrical image


Symmetrical image




Radical image


Person and their surrounding space


Person up close


An image from the point of view of an ant



An image from the point of view of a bird


A stable image


An unstable image


My name on campus



The first ten pictures and the second ten pictures are all from my daily life. Also, they are taken from the perspectives i would like to present to other people. The difference i can think about is that the second group pictures needed more attentions to be taken. I need to find out like how to think as an ant in order to take the picture from the point of view of it. The last picture that show my name on campus is hard work, as my name is quite long and i took the most of time among ten pictures to finish it. And i used a picture software to edit it to make it like my name. Although it is a tough way, i found it is most enjoyable for me. It is a great opportunity for me to walk around the campus to find my name. I mean, i do it for my assignment but in the same time i relax myself a lot away from the heavy study burden and have a great time to take the trip in the campus. My favorite image is the radical one. It looks like a quite ordinary one but i just tried thinking hard to how to take a radical image. All of sudden, i saw my orange in my fridge and i said to myself, why not cut it in half and make it like a radical image. Then, i did it and this is how it presents. 

没有评论:

发表评论