2013年4月3日星期三

Failure Paper

I think the biggest failure in this semester is that i could not understand the videos that sometimes the teacher showed us. The videos are really interesting but just sometimes i could not get why those artists do those artwork. For example, there is one video that an artist use her hair to draw a picture and she also uses a soap washing again and again to portrait herself. Another artist, who build a huge cage on a roof to attract birds, is also confused me. As i am a business major student, these artwork will make me think that how they make a living from that and make money from those artwork. But i am trying hard to understand how artists think of ideas to present their inner art world. For a blog, a couple of artists that they use Ipod shooting films to show momental surrounding change, make me think that i can use my Iphone to make a film someday.

My biggest success in this semester is the use of applications. I found those applications are really interesting and i really enjoy the process of learning these new techniques. i can use CS5 to separate a certain object from a whole picture. I learn iMovie, and Garageband to make fantastic film clips. From the success, i know that if i am interested in something, i can learn it quickly. So, if next time i want to learn something, i will try to find the interesting part of it.

If i could redo one project, i choose to redo MP 5. MP 5 is to take two action words, that is differ and gravity, to alter an object that i use everyday. I took a lot of pictures of my stuffs and thought of using my glass of water to show gravity. But i do not think my final work is creative enough especially after watching my classmates' work in class. If i redo it, maybe i take more film clips about gravity such that some food i eat floating in air or make my final work more delicate like adding more interesting background music. It will be more fun.

没有评论:

发表评论