2013年4月2日星期二

MP 5



My action world is differ and gravity. Differ means to be unlike or distinct in nature, form or characteristics. Gravity is the gravitational attraction of the mass of the earth.  At first, i felt quite confused by these two words as for gravity, i could only think of something drops from upper to the ground, and for differ, in my mind, it is just two different things. Although these are on a day-to-day basis, they are not connected to art. Then with the help of our teacher Kellner, i finally have some inspirations. For gravity, i took two things to represent it. One is a glass of water,which is poured by me slowly to show the gravity and the other one is a box which is used to lessen the buffer when delivered. I just emptied out all the foam out of the box like dropping things to the ground as gravity.

Differ, i got more ideas. I took picture of my Monchhichi Mascorts, my slippers, my radishes, my apples and my friends' model cars. Although they are basic same in general, you just take a good look of every stuffs and they are all different. For example, the TV plug, they are alike in appearance but different color in terms of yellow, white and red. For the poker, they are in the same number but different suits and color. All in all, finally i understand that these little things come from normal life but can form a beautiful artwork, which is really inspired me in my future life.

没有评论:

发表评论