2013年2月7日星期四

MP 2


My journey begins from my apartment Harrison apartment to Schoenbaum hall and finally to Ohio Stadium. This is a typical path of my Wednesday and Friday classes. I am the person who likes to record instant moment of people and objects in my life so I love to take pictures everywhere. I took most of the pictures with my iPhone on my way walking to classroom. Actually, when in my first Art Education class, I am really confused as it is located at the stadium and at that day it took me a lot of time to find it. What makes my journey special is that these pictures are taken at different time, different day and different weather. The one with some cloud around is recorded on a day I woke up and I saw it was going to rain and the clouds were like crazy to get together so I cannot wait to take the picture. For another one having a leaf on the ground, I took it a week ago and it was really cold at that time just after a heavy snow. I saw that leaf although it was so tiny but was really beautiful with some snow covered on it. Also, for the one with Schoenbaum hall, I pictured it today because today is sunny day, which can make my work adding something warm besides those cloudy or snowy day pictures. The background I used is one morning when I walked to school, I just thought why not took my shoes, it is like a moment I went to class in such bad weather but I still felt excited as I never saw a big snow in my life before. Besides, I draw the routine line and building name by myself, which can more represent my personal experience of this work.


没有评论:

发表评论