2013年2月20日星期三

MP 3






Five things that are carried with me

My Keys: My keys are really important, as if i lost it, i may be locked out of my apartment and nowhere else to go. I hang a gorilla on it to make my key chain big enough for me to identify from my bag. Also, there are some membership cards with it. I like to go to grocery shop often for buying food stuffs to make my own meals so these cards can save me money though not a big money still a lot.


My calculator: As i am a business student, we are frequently encounter with little math problems in class for us to figure out. If i do not bring it someday, i will be panic as my manual calculation skill is weak. Besides, this calculator is really cool as it is totally pink like a toy, which is brought from one of my friend from UK. 


My earphone: I choose this item because i love to listen to music. I have downloaded lots of music in my iphone, so when i am free by myself, i like to wear my earphone and enjoy the music. Also, sometimes if i feel frustrated, music can heal my sadness and distract my attention.


My BuckID: I bring my BuckID with me due to it is sort of a identification when on campus. I can use BuckID to borrow books from library, to take COTA bus, to have a meal on north commons and the most importantly, i can identify myself when taking a certain exam. So many benefits it brings to me, why not take it with me


My card case: My credit card, my debit card and my permit are all in my card case. I am the person that not bring cash with me, so i prefer not to take out big purse with me as not convenient. Also, this card case is bought from LA, and i really like it as it is stylish and convenient to take with me.


My phone: My phone is the most important thing on me. Since this is the information era, people cannot live without things like phone. I need to contact my friends, to take photos, to play games, to record important things and so on. It is like one of my part.



I love this background as i really like to watch  the SpongeBob SquarePants carton. Also, with my things on this background, they are fit with the cute SpongeBod. As a person who loves modern technology, I really enjoy the changes they bring to my life. For example, without iPhone , I cannot remember what i need to do everyday or when my examination will begin. Therefore, iPhone is a more convenient and lighter way for a lazy person such as me. These five projects show some of my identity at some degree. Even though some people believe it is better to share your concerns and some bad news with friends, I still like to keep them on my own because I do not want to bother others and let them worry about me. However, on the other hand, the things I carry every day are just some materials I need to take with me for better study. I never carry one thing because it reflects my identity.

没有评论:

发表评论